We invite all individuals wishing to present during the 2nd Ghana Blockchain Conference scheduled for 25th Oct, 2018 to submit their presentation abstract.
To enrich the discussions and share knowledge with the Blockchain Community & Stakeholders, we are seeking presentations on a wide range of issues, broadly related to Blockchain Technology and Crypto-currency with a focus on :
- Blockchain Technology
- Blockchain Applications
- Blockchain Technology for Business
- Policy, Regulation, Social issues related to Blockchain Technology
Your contribution can be in the form of a Short presentation or Lightning Presentation during the Conference.
Kindly read all information carefully before submitting your proposal
- Presentations should be 15 -20 minutes in length,
- Lighting Presentations should be 5 -10 minutes in length
- The presenter(s) will be required to upload their final presentation in PDF format, no later than five (5) days prior to the presentation date.
Presentations with marketing and/or commercial content will not be considered.
How to submit a Presentation Proposal
1. Please register/login on the Ghana Blockchain Conference website
2. Fill in the online form with the requested information.
3. In the Speakers section, provide your abstract, your biography and slides if available and you are done!
Important dates to note
Deadline for submitting Presentations – 24 August, 2018
Notification of acceptance of Presentations – 17 Sept, 2018